Housing AssistanceEagle’s Nest Recovery Home & Rapid Housing
The Eagle’s Nest
is a safe and sober living environment designed to help build a strong foundation in recovery. Residents provide peer support and encourage each other to remain sober and focus on a healthy and purposeful life. Flying HIGH Inc. staff members assist residents in accessing community services including treatment, healthcare, employment, education/training, and connection to the recovery community.
- Be in recovery from alcohol or other drug
- Be willing to set life goals and work toward achieving those goals
- Be alcohol and drug free for a period of at least 30 days
Flying HIGH Inc.’s alcohol and drug treatment program is open to all individuals. Case management services provide clients participating in group counseling with individual attention and assistance in setting life goals, connections to needed community services, and guidance in overcoming legal and circumstantial barriers.
- Alcohol & Drug Assessments
- Case Management
- Group Counseling & Recovery Coaching
- Peer Support / Recovery Support
- Nutritionally based alcohol & drug treatment program
If you are interested in enrolling in our programs or have any questions, please contact us by filling out the Contact Form or call us at 330-797-3995.